INTRODUCTION TO OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS FAMILY OF SITES
- USE OF THIS SITE
- DESCRIPTION OF SITE AND THE SERVICE.
We may provide, through the Site, Services that include without limitation the:
- provision of the Site and other online services, and Internet sites
- display, provision, and use of information such as educational, promotional, product, pricing, marketing or other valuable information ("Information")
- the display, performance, provision and use of copyrighted works, photographs, text, music, video, sound, graphics, messages, and other Materials, including Our Materials and Third Party Materials ("Content")
- use and display of our Trademarks and Trademarks of Third Parties
- interactive communication through blogs, social networks, comments, and other media, and
- offering of products and services for sale, license, distribution or use.
You can contact us about this Site or about accessing and changing any personal information you provide at this Site through contact information contained on the Site.
- OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THIS SITE AND MATERIALS
3.1 Copyright and Intellectual Property Ownership.
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS Trademarks, the Content, and other information displayed and posted on, contained in, and/or provided in connection with, the Site and/or the Service are owned by us (collectively, "Our Materials"). Also, third parties have allowed us to post or use their materials and Trademarks on the Site ("Third Party Materials"). We refer to Our Materials and Third Party Materials collectively as the "Materials."
The Intellectual Property Rights of these Materials include the Materials that are displayed on, or contained in, the Site, and/or utilized in conjunction with the Service, together with their design and layout, and elements that are protected by trade dress, trademark, copyright, or other laws. We exclusively own, or have the right to license, all intellectual property and proprietary information and know-how relating to, incorporated within, or associated with the Site, including without limitation the copyright in the Site and all of the Web pages thereof. We maintain all of the web pages as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. By using or accessing the Site or Services you acknowledge and agree:
- that you will acquire no rights in the foregoing by accessing or using any of the Site and/or any part of the Service.
- We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant to you.
3.2 Copyright Notice
Our Materials contained on the Site are copyrighted materials of Omega Fire Ministries International, Throne of Grace, City of Fire, Dallas, Texas:
Copyright © 2017 Omega Fire Ministries International, Throne of Grace, City of Fire, Dallas, Texas.
3.3 Ownership of Third Party Materials
The term "OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS Trademarks" means all names, marks, brands, design marks, slogans, logos, designs, trade dress and trade names that OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS uses as trademarks, trade names or service marks, as displayed on the Site and/or used in connection with the Service. All other trademarks, brand and product names displayed on the Site, and/or used in connection with the Service, are trademarks, trade names or service marks of their respective owners. You agree not to display, use (including co-branding your own goods or services with OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS Trademarks), remove, or alter OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS Trademarks without our prior written consent, which we may withhold or condition in our sole discretion. You further agree that any use by you, or on your behalf, of OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS Trademarks, and the goodwill associated therewith, shall inure to the benefit of OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS.
You do not have any rights or interest in any product, process, software or technology used in connection with the operation, display, and/or provision of the Site or the Service (collectively, the "Software"). You do not acquire any rights or interest in any of the Software by virtue of your access or use of any of the Site and/or any part of the Service. All Intellectual Property Rights and proprietary rights associated with the Software are exclusively reserved to us or the owner thereof, and no part of the Software is licensed to you.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT, MATERIALS AND MARKS.
4.1 Use of Site.
- You will not reproduce, edit, modify, rent, license, sell, distribute, mirror, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works from, any Materials displayed on, or made available through, the Site or in connection with the Service, in whole or in part, by any means now known or later developed;
- You will not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Software;
- You will not copy, post or transmit any Materials that you receive from, access, or retrieve from, the Site or through the Service, to any server, or network of computers;
- You will not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership, displayed on, or affixed to, any Materials, including any copies of the Licensed Materials that you download and/or distribute; and
- You will not frame the Site within a mark other than that of Our Organization.
4.2 Proper Notice Required.
Copyright © 2017 Omega Fire Ministries International, Throne of Grace, City of Fire, Dallas, Texas Concepts. Used by permission.
All other Copyright notices and Trademark notices should be maintained and displayed, as displayed on the Site or on the relevant work, or as otherwise instructed by us.
- LIMITED LICENSE FOR DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
5.1 Downloadable Materials
Certain materials on the Site are identified as being downloadable ("Licensed Materials"). You may download one copy of these materials subject to the restrictions herein. To this end, we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, license to view, print, and make one copy, without alteration, of the Licensed Materials for only informational, educational, non-commercial, personal purposes (the "License"). You may use the Licensed Materials only in the format in which we make them available on the Site for download, and only in authorized distributions. Further, the License is subject to additional restrictions:
You may not charge or collect any Distribution Fee for the distribution of any of the Licensed Materials;
- All copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that appear on the Licensed Materials, together with the permission notice, must appear on all copies of the Licensed Materials that you make or distribute;
- No graphics comprising part of the Licensed Materials may be used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text;
- The Licensed Materials may not be used in connection with, or relation to, any fundraising activities;
- The Licensed Materials may not be used in a manner that suggests an association with or endorsement by us, or any of our products, services, or brands; and
- You may not download quantities of Licensed Materials to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads of any of the Licensed Materials from the Site.
Distribution Fee. The term "Distribution Fee" means any and all payments of monies, fees, royalties, remuneration, donations, gifts or other consideration, whether in cash or like-kind, received by, paid to, owed to on or in behalf of a user or a distributor that arise from, or are in any way related to the provision, transmission, distribution, sale, license, lease, rental or other use of the Licensed Materials, including specifically without limitation, any fundraising activities.
5.2 Download of General Content.
For the materials not clearly identified and intended as downloadable materials ("General Content") we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, license to print and make one copy, without alteration, to be used for informational, non-commercial, private or personal purposes only, unless specifically allowed on the Site. You shall not copy any of the materials or contents on the Site onto another website unless otherwise authorized. You may, however, access the Materials or Contents of our Site through a hyperlink.
5.3 Reservation of Rights.
We reserve any rights not expressly granted herein.
5.4 Termination of License.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
6.1 Provision of Your Personal Information.
As a user of the Site, you can visit certain areas of the Site without revealing any information about yourself. In other parts of the Site, you may be required to provide information for certain purposes, including registering for a service, completing a transaction, making a donation, sending correspondence, purchasing or ordering a product, processing an order, and/or or gaining access to a portion of the Site or part of the Service. Any information you provide to the Site is referred to as the "Registration Data."
We encourage you not to use, submit or provide any personal or sensitive information beyond what is requested or required for your transactions with us or with Third Parties. We shall have no responsibility for use, misuse, loss or alteration of any information (including Registration Data) provided by you. This includes any information, content, materials or ideas that you provide without our request.
6.2 Accuracy of Personal Information. When using the Site, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in Registration Data or otherwise;
- maintain the security of all passwords, user identification data, and other unique identifiers established in connection with your use of any part of the Site and/or the Service, including any Forum (defined below) (each a "Password"); and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide, to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site, and to refuse any and all current or future access to, or use of, the Site and the Service.
6.4 Use by Minors.
This Site is a general audience site, not directed or targeted to children, and OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Any information collected online by OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS from children under 18 is used only for the purpose of delivering the requested product or service. Please instruct your children to ask you for permission before providing any information about themselves to OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS, and visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about safe online practices on the Internet.
- GENERAL USE RULES.
To facilitate everyone's enjoyment of the Site, we have set out our General Use Rules for you here. Generally speaking, these rules simply require respect and good manners. Think before you post, use common sense, and you will feel right at home. Remember that anyone may read your post, including your family, friends and employer.
The term "Forum" means a blog, social network, comments, e-mail or other function that allows you to provide information or interact with others offered as part of the Site. Portions of the Site may allow users to post their own material. The materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect our views and we shall not be liable for any user information posted or displayed on, or uploaded onto, any part of the Site, including any Forum.
Our General Use Rules for the Site are as follows:
- No Obscenity. We do not allow obscene, racist, vulgar, discourteous, indecent or sexually explicit language or images. You agree not to post, upload, e-mail, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available, any such content or materials onto the Site, including any Forum.
- No Posting or Communication of Infringing Material or Harassing Communications or Advertisements in Forums. You also agree not to post, communicate, upload, e-mail, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available:
- any material or content that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party (including its intellectual property and proprietary rights), or any law
- any advertisements for products or services, "junk mail", spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes, or other form of solicitation
- No Commercial Uses. You agree not to use the Forum or the Site for commercial purposes of any kind except in areas designated by OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS for commercial use, such as Classified Advertising.
- No Harm to Minors. You agree not to harm, or attempt to harm, lure or deceive minors in any way;
- No False Identity. You agree not to create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- Do Not Collect or Store Personal Data. You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users
- No Off-topic Discussion. You agree to keep your discussion on-topic according to the subject of the particular article or blog in which you participate and will not attempt to turn the discussion to fit your personal agenda
- No Virus or Disabling Software. You agree not to post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component
- No Interference with the Site or Service. You agree not to interfere with, or disrupt, the operation of the Site and/or the Service, or with servers or networks connected to, or used in connection with the operation of, the Site;
- Obey Requirements. You agree not to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations established by the owners or operators of any networks, hardware, or software connected to, or used in connection with the operation of, the Site, or any requirement that we post on the Site.
- Respect Privacy of Others. You agree to respect the privacy of others. You agree not to post or disclose phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information, relating to any other person.
- Report Problems. You may report possible violations of these Rules, including a copy of the offending post and the name and URL of the article or blog where it occurs, to Omega Fire Ministries International, Throne of Grace, City of Fire, Dallas at http://www.adtoolsconcepts.com/share/contact-adtools/
- INTERACTIVE PARTICIPATION AND USER POSTED INFORMATION AND CONTENT.
8.1 Truthful Participation and Assumption of Risk in Interactive Communications
Through our site, you may participate in a number of interactive communication activities including blogs, social networks, comments, e-mail, and other means of interactive communication with other participants ("Interactive Communications"). When participating in an Interactive Communication, you will be wise not to assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated with. We cannot be, and we are not, responsible for the content or accuracy of any information provided or posted in any Interactive Communication.
You participate at your own risk when participating in, or engaging in any activity relating to, the Site and/or the Service (including any Interactive Communication). You expressly assume and take full and sole responsibility at your own risk for (a) all postings using, or made under, your Passwords or your Accounts; and (b) any use of any Information, Content, Materials, and any other information or materials provided or displayed on, or contained in, the Site (including in any Forum). The materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect our views, we take no responsibility for the content or opinions posted in any Interactive Communication, and we are not liable for any user information posted or displayed on, or uploaded onto the Site, including any Forum.
8.2 Posting Materials to Site
By posting materials to or communicating with other participants on the Site or in an Interactive Communication, you represent and warrant to us that:
(a) you have all necessary rights in and to such materials, and that the posting of such materials will not infringe on any personal or proprietary rights of any third party, including its intellectual property rights; and
(b) such materials are not harmful, defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene, lewd, lascivious, harassing, and/or contrary to the principles, tenets, and Mission Statement of Our Organization.
8.3 Right to Remove or Block Postings or Interactive Communications
You agree that we are not liable for postings and Interactive Communications that are provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen postings or Interactive Communications, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted postings or Interactive Communications. We reserve the right to remove postings or Interactive Communications for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
We reserve the right to remove, at our sole discretion, any and all postings and Interactive Communications (and all related materials), including those that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be:
- defamatory or disparaging of, or insulting to, any person or entity;
- abusive or hateful;
- obscene, lewd, or vulgar;
- contrary to, or inconsistent with, the principles, tenets, and Mission Statement of Our Organization; or
- harassing or that might be construed as stalking, or any postings that might otherwise be illegal or relate to illegal activity, and we may make them available to the proper law-enforcement officials.
8.4 Ownership in Posted Material.
By uploading or communicating any materials, ideas or submissions to this Site, including any Forum, or submitting any materials to us in any other manner, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly granted) to us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials, or to incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those materials have been waived. You agree that we own any derivative works, improvements or other materials, works, ideas, intellectual property, and/or products created from, based on, or related to, our access to, or use of, any materials you provide.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9.1 Linking To Third Party Sites from Our Site.
From time to time, we may provide links on this Site that will allow you to connect with websites of third-parties that are not under our control. We are providing these links only as a convenience to you. Further, there may be times while on this Site that you could be directed to sites that are beyond our control. This includes links from other ministries, sponsors, or volunteers that may use our logo(s) as part of an agreement with us. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive.
9.2 No Warranties.
9.3 No Endorsement.
Links to other websites do not imply an endorsement of the materials, products, content, ideas or Interactive Communications displayed on, or disseminated at or through those websites, nor does the existence of a link to another website imply that the organization or person publishing at that website endorses any of the materials or ideas at this Site. We reserve the right to disable links from third-party sites to this Site at any time without prior notice.
9.4 Rules for Linking to Our Site
- We may provide the option for you to post a link to our Site from your website or other third-party websites.
- If you link to an OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, THRONE OF GRACE, CITY OF FIRE, DALLAS, TEXAS copyrighted article on our Site, we grant you the right to post a maximum of 50 words (according to Fair Use standards) of the copyrighted article along with the link to the full article on our Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on this Site is strictly prohibited. We do not grant you the right to link to any Third Party Content on our Site.
- We reserve the right to, at any time and without prior notice, ask you to remove the link should we determine it to have a negative effect on our Site, search engine results or other negative impact on our visitors. You agree to remove the link immediately upon request.
- PRODUCT SALES, DONATIONS, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND FEES
10.1 Product Sales and Availability
We may sell certain products and materials on certain of our Sites through an Internet Store. All prices for products and materials sold through the Internet Store are quoted in U.S. Dollars, and are valid and effective only in the United States at the time of posting. If we provide products or materials for delivery to certain locations outside the United States, we reserve the right to charge a higher price, or additional fees, for such products. We reserve the right to, at any time, and without prior notice, discontinue or change information, availability and pricing on any product or Materials on our Site, without incurring any obligations to you or any other party. You are responsible for any applicable use taxes of your jurisdiction imposed as user or buyer of products or services.
10.2 Third Party Sales.
We make no representations with respect to the availability or quality of any products, materials or services that you purchase from a third-party website that links to or from any of our sites, or as a result of third-party content (including advertisements or sponsorships) posted, displayed, or included on any of our sites. We do not endorse any of the products, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content (including advertisements).
You hereby irrevocably and forever release and waive (on behalf of yourself and your heirs, personal representative, and permitted assigns) any claim against us relating to, or arising out of:
(a) the operation or display of any third-party websites and third-party content, whether or not such websites and content are accessible through, or displayed on, any of our sites
(b) your access or use of any third-party website or third-party content; and
(c) any and all products or materials that you purchase from any third-party website, even if such product is advertised on any of our sites.
We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with the operator or owner of a third-party website or the publisher or owner of any third-party content displayed on the site.
10.3 Ownership of Third Party Materials
Donations made through our Site are not verified, guaranteed secure, and or confidential. Like any tax-deductible charitable contribution, any electronic giving made through our Site by credit card or electronic transfer is considered made and irrevocable at the time the contribution is submitted on our Site.
For further information or questions concerning donations, you may contact us at: 972-600-8105 or visit our website at: http://www.adtoolsconcepts.com.
10.5 Credit Cards
10.6 Subscriptions, Fees and Billing
Some services offered on our Site may require a subscription or fee to receive Services ("Subscribed Services"). If you open an account for Subscribed Services on any of Our Sites, you hereby agree to pay all charges to such account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable and following all rules of the subscriptions. We reserve the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for services we provide, and to institute new fees, charges, or terms effective upon notice to you at the e-mail address you provide when establishing your account. We reserve the right to terminate your account(s) at any time for any reason.
10.6.1 Each of our Sites with Subscribed Services will contain rules for payment, use and termination of the Subscribed Services. You agree to adhere to all such rules in using the Subscribed Services.
10.6.2 Renewal: Your subscription for each Subscribed Service will be automatically renewed and your credit card account will be charged on the same time and cost basis as the prior subscription period unless a Site, your terms of service, your subscriber welcome letter, or other communication from us indicates otherwise. If you subscribe to a Site at an introductory or discounted rate, our Site, welcome letter, or other communication will inform you of the regular subscription rate, which you will be charged upon automatic renewal.
11.1 Except for the limited warranties otherwise expressly stated and displayed on the site relating to certain products that we sell through the internet or online store, your use of the site, the service, all content, all information, and all materials are offered on an "as is" basis, "with all faults," and "as available," without any warranties whatsoever, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. We expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, relating to the site, all information, content, materials, the software, and the service, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the site and/or the service will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects or errors will be corrected promptly or at all; and/or that any of the site, information, content, materials, the service (and/or any software, server, computer, hardware, or network relating to the operation, or hosting of, any of the foregoing) will be free of viruses, errors, or harmful components. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any communications or materials posted on the site or in any forum.
11.2 We expressly disclaim any warranties, representations, or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, content, and materials contained, displayed, or posted on the site or otherwise available through our site, or on sites that link to or from the site. All such information, content and materials are subject to change without notice. We do not warrant, or make any representations with respect to, the use, or the results that may be achieved through such use, of any of the site, any part of the service, and/or any information, content, and/or materials.
11.3 At any time and without notice, we may, for any reason whatsoever and without incurring any liability or obligation to you or any other party, terminate or suspend the display, operation and/or provision of
(a) the site (or any part thereof, including any content, information, and/or materials);
(b) any part of the service; and/or
(c) your access to the site or any part of the service.
11.4 While we will make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information on the site, you should not assume that the information provided is always up to date, accurate, complete or that the site contain all of the relevant information available.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all passwords and all accounts that you establish in conjunction with your use of our Site or the Service ("Your Account"). You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under, or relating to, your password and Your Account, and for your use of any of our Site and any part of the Service.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, and our affiliates, our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties"), harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs (including reasonable attorney's fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of, or relating to:
(b) any unauthorized use by you of any Information, Content, Materials, our Site, or any part of the Service;
(c) your use of our Site and/or any part of the Service; and
(d) all activities relating to, or conducted under, your password and/or Your Account.
You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any claim against you or use that is subject to indemnification by you. You agree that in the event of any unauthorized use of our Site, any Information, Content, Materials, and/or any part of the Service, we shall be entitled to obtain an injunction proscribing such unauthorized use, without the necessity to post bond, and in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of other parties, and we ask you, and the other users of our Site and the Service, to do the same. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Sections 512(c)(2) and (3), notifications of claimed copyright infringement for materials displayed, or available, on any of our Site should be sent to Our Organization's Designated Agent. You may find contact information for our Organization's Designated Agent here:
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
16.1 You acknowledge and agree that the unauthorized use of our Site, Information, Content, Materials, and/or any part of the Service could cause irreparable harm to us and/or organizations or individuals that may be associated with us. Accordingly, you agree that that in the event of any unauthorized use of our Site, any Information, Content, Materials, and/or any part of the Service, we shall be entitled to obtain an injunction proscribing such unauthorized use, without the necessity to post bond, and in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
16.4 We may at times send you information by e-mail that we believe will be of interest to you. If you register at any of our Sites, and you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please let us know by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the message received or contacting us through information on the Site.